Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Plaid is a really boring color."

???

"You know...the color plaid?  Its a boring color.  I like red."

Oh, these 12 year old boy groups.  I can only hope that they are learning as much from me as I am from them.  Definately need to move to Canada before these little people are old enough to run this country.

What else have I learned?  Grad school is no fun.  Professors who feel like it is their life mission to assign tremendous amounts of "busy work" for no reason are no fun.  I wonder how you get to the point in your career when you plan to kill your students for your own personal amusement.  I dreamed about this class last night.  I dreamed that he unfairly accused me of producing mediocre work, and I flipped shit on him.  I also dreamed that he accused me of being an alcoholic.  What a joke...as if I had time to drink!  I woke up stressed. 

And here I am, complaining, instead of writing a paper.  Think that might be contributing to the stress?  I have reached the point where I don't even look forward to a day off from work, because I know it will be filled with school work. Time off?  What is that???

If you know, please fill me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment