Friday, May 27, 2011

Sweet fancy pancakes...

Bwahaha, so much for making myself write a lil somethin' every week! I has failed at blog.  Oh well. No one reads it anyway.  Suck it!

I have only 2 more weeks of client work.  I don't want to say any more than that because hell might break loose again.  Hell has broken enough already. Dead teacher.  Inspection (code for "county funds controllers all up in our bidness.)  Another dead teacher.  Failed apocalypse.  Parent punching kid. New last-minute groups. Parent slapping kid.  Dead parent.  Fight.  Beer.  Cheese.  Laughs.

Got home tonight to find the fridge full of pizza, beer and...green beans? What the hell goes on when I'm not here?  CANNED green beans?  Oh, the humanity...

The squirrels and birds are enjoying my butterfly garden.  I hate wildlife. Shit can't even make flowers, they are eating everything.

Voluntary work on a Saturday (holiday weekend, no less.)  Bring it.

This is the most disjointed thing I've ever written.  I should stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment